Find Indonesian Product

Custom Search

Welcome to Choice the halal product

Selamat datang di Info produk halal, di sini dilengkapi berbagai macam produk produk halal dari fashion sampai kesehatan dan lain-lain, Semoga web ini bermanfaat bagi kita semua amin.

Tanks.

Sabtu, 09 Agustus 2008

My Online Income System - Halfway Through

A few weeks ago, I wrote an article about My Online Income System. I wrote the article at a time when I was just getting started building an online business. Perhaps you are investigating the program trying to decide if this program is right for you. If you are, I want to give you some insight into my experiences with the program.
First of all, I love the My Online Income System program. It is easy to follow, especially for someone who is just starting out. Kimberly Hoffman, the creator of the system, has a 60 day action plan. As the title indicates, I am currently halfway through in terms of actual days since starting to follow the action plan. But in terms of where I am in the action plan, I'm a little ahead. Part of that is because I am very comfortable with the internet, so many of the things that she asks you to do I was able to do quickly. I am a fast reader, though, and I grasp most concepts fairly easily, though I might struggle to put them into practice sometimes.
In addition to the great action plan, My Online Income System has a great forum. The number of people using the forum has grown every day since I joined the forum and started following the system. Several of the people on the forum are answering questions most of the questions that are getting asked by other users. That shows they are learning from what they are doing. I also think that it shows a willingness to help others succeed.
The My Online Income System is not without its flaws. Some of the lessons are not as clear as they could be. We try to bring this to the attention of the webmasters. But most of the time, those on the forums who are past that point have been willing to share their views and what they did to overcome this. Another thing that I think could be a flaw in the program is the emphasis on a niche that is hard to crack into, especially for someone who is just starting out. On the other hand, I can see how the strategies presented might be used just as successfully, if not more so, with some slight modifications that would open it up to other niches. The owner also promises that they are working on setting things up for another niche in the near future.
Have I made money online by following the My Online Income System? Yes. It's not much, but it is a start. I kind of expected I might be a little further along, but I must admit that I did skip, or not do, parts of the plan that seemed confusing or uncomfortable for me. I might have even done some of the assignments with a different mindset than was intended by the instructions because I might not have fully understood them. I'm sure that I have made a lot of mistakes. But that would be true of any new learning venture. If I keep working at the system, I'm sure that I will get to where I want to go.
If you have checked out My Online Income System in the past and are still looking for a way, you might want to check it out again, because there have been some changes in the last two months that make it a much easier program to follow. I actually started with the system in May when some of the pieces I've mentioned were not around in the present state. The more I see of the system, the more I like it.
Want to learn more about making money online? Check out these resources at Let's Make Money From Home.
(C) Copyright -- Grady Pruitt. All Rights Reserved.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Grady_Pruitt